love of my life

I love my life.
I love my Jesus. I love my family. I love my mom. I love my brother soooooo muchhhh!!!!! and I love my uncle so deeply...
I love my friend. I love my class. I love my school. I love my chairmmate. I love my day in my school. . I love laughing. I love having time with my best friends. I love walking alone. I love the sky.I love rain. I love song. I love singing and playing with my friends
I love the time when you see me, I love when you talking to me,  i love if you giving me the sprit, I love when you sit beside me, I love when you smile to me I love your smile.
and so many love I have for my life.

I hate one things only in my life. it's when you give me a false expectations.
HAHAHA. I'm not lie babe.

to: unknown

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A message to myself

Tips Jalan-jalan di Belanda

Percaya dan Bekerja Keras