THE STORY about ‘SMILE’


JungShin:
To me, the first one is playing music live. Playing is fun for me & seeing audience smile makes me smile too. And GyuDon (laugh)! We have been eating it since the first time we came to Japan, it is delicious!

Playing Music Live
image
Gyudon
image

YongHwa:
When ‘In My Head’ finished I was very happy so I smiled a lot. And Japanese ramen (laugh). It always makes me smile when I add in rice or noodles.

In My Head:
image
Ramen:
image
There is many types of ramen

JongHyun:
I like Japanese Onigiri (rice bowl). It has various tastes, my favorite is Mentaiko (raw cod eggs with chili) the most. If there’s one in front of me now, I think I would eat it right after this interview, it makes me smile instantly (laugh).
Onigiri:
image
this is basic onigiri
image
cute animal onigiri
Mentaiko:
image
Mentaiko Onigiri:
Mentaiko + Onigiri XD
Just put mentaiko inside the rice, shape it nicely and tadaaa .. we can make Jonghyun smile

MinHyuk:
We are living together, we are not bored (with each other) even though we have stayed together for so long. Especially Jungshin, he always makes me laugh. If I face a little hardship, I smile just because he is there.
Living together:
image
JungShin:
image
Jungshin is Minhyuk source of happiness
Interview Source: FlyingPostmanPress

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A message to myself

JMS!

Sang Perempuan